Sinister: heh with the double standards already

IsabelLark at xxx.com IsabelLark at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 13:14:46 GMT 2001

frankly honey, you bore me. you have had it in for me since the beginning.
the comment about hoity toity being from america is no different...and maybe
it is from zurich. take me off your list, i have had it with you. people post
things all the time...and anytime i do YOU always have something to say about
it. i am sorry that you have made some sort of unseen or unknown beef with
me...but perhaps it's just for americans. and you contradict yourself
constantly. if you knew that public post of yours was intended for me....then
why did you post it publically?

you with your pretending to know belle and sebastian. it's borderline
disgusting. and i am absolutely totally convinced that you ARE a man...as you
have had nothing but a hard-on for me since the get-go. take me off this
hypocritical...only the uk can speak freely...when one does it, it's ok, when
she does it...it's not. mailing list. i am over it.

Heh.

unsubscribe sinister

NOW