Sinister: spread the cuteness

Netkatie at xxx.com Netkatie at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 14:38:28 GMT 2001

hello you lovely people

the title is a slogan that my best mate came up with that i really dont think is that bad.

i dont usually write much, but i feel i have to make my self heard here.  I for one am NOT a music snob.  i love music so much that i want to share it with everyone i know.  i want to be the johnny (jeanne) appleseed of the music i love. and i want people to do the same with me.  i dont want anyone to be embarrassed or feel bad that they dont have all the good records.  NO ONE has ALL the good records, we all just have pieces here and there. the amount of music waiting out there to be discovered by each of us on our own and together makes me feel excited to the point of dizziness sometimes!!

so go on then.  make a tape that you LOVE for that co-worker or classmate you always wondered about.  its not a bad thing to do.

love and stuffed animals(soft toys) to you all
katie
the uhohbunny