Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V4 #377

Popboy Atlanta popboyatlanta at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 15:10:03 GMT 2001

ok, just because the last digest ended so abruptly and awfully, i wanted to
send a SMILE email to the list!!! SMILE!!! it's not that ugly or bad or
terrible.... in fact, it's really nice!

it's sunny outside today and the birds were singing on the way to work, and
I was listening to, erm, a really noisy punk rock cd (but that's good...
full of energy) anyhow, it's a beautiful day!

just remember (and this is to everyone, not just americans or turks or
botswanans) there *ARE* other folks on the other end of the computer - it's
too easy to be nasty and say things in an email that you'd never say to
someone's face... just treat email more like a loooong personal conversation
- the same "rules" should apply.

to (mis)quote my beloved heavenly: "stop before you say it"

remember, we're all friends here, right?

hugs,
popboy

(who happens to be american, but who doesn't think honey will pick on me
because of it :)