Sinister: Laziest Boy In Glasgow?

Andrew Bonar twelvestringhooligan at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 15:17:48 GMT 2001

Hello to everyone,

This is my first posting, although I've had a voice for ages and ages.  I'm
dreadfully lazy at times, that's all.  Must try harder etc.
At least two of you know me personally (Hello Neil & Jason A.), but for
everyone else's benefit, this is me:

My name's Andy and I live & work in Glasgow, having graduated from the Uni
last year.  It was one of those degrees that doesn't exactly guarantee you a
highly-paid job (this may be very familiar to some...) so now I sit in front
of a computer all day and occasionally answer the phone, but mostly I get
bored for a living.

Fortunately, my life is livened up by being in a band, which is YET ANOTHER
of those things I've been meaning to do for years, but have only just got
sorted out.  We have some nice tunes although we're often very noisy.  We're
called Troika, which is a Russian word I chose for us because it makes me
think of snow and bells and moonlit starry nights and suchlike.

I have too many favourite bands and a music collection like a library, so I
won't talk about that unless asked 'Do You Like...?'.  Suffice it to say I
like B&S a lot, and will often play 'Dog On Wheels' on my 12-string guitar
if I'm asked nicely...and if I haven't been too lazy to practise.  Haven't
played for a good long while now!

I think that'll do for now.  I'm going round the back of my offices to smoke
a ciggy and shiver into my hot chocolate.

Cheerio,
Andy