Sinister: something out me, and a so-cal meetup/picnic

ThisSuffering at xxx.com ThisSuffering at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 18:55:24 GMT 2001

hello sinisterees.

it's been a long time since posts. i just read up on your gossip and what
not, and get my fixx.

anyway. im just dropping my once every 4 month post, saying random babble,
and the like. i've got my lemonade. i've got my nutrigrain bar. just waiting
for 1130 to roll around, so i can head to work.

just saying, i'm around to anyone ive spoken to in so long. again i'll throw
out the idea to our southern california chapter of sinister listees, ..
PICNIC.  get back to me if you are remotely interested.

cheers all
xox