Sinister: meanwhile...back at the ranch

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 21:25:26 GMT 2001

I don't check my inbox for 2 days, come back and there is the blood, guts
and vitriolic opinions of various sinsterines all over the place. Nasty. But
entertaining none the less.
And quite frankly if isoblelark wants to go then thats 5 posts less a day to
read. Did you know Napster is an anagram of "re:pants"? .sums the whole
thing up really.
Honey, as ever, sorted it out:)

However the napster debate still means two things a) it's that time of year
again (as someone said before) and b)Belle and Sebastian are being too quiet
again! Maybe if someone writes to stuart m about our plight of wallowing in
nasty non-B&S content he will release another single or album so we can talk
about that instead. Or they might even tour(!) Or maybe he will just laugh
in a machevellian manner. I would.

Well, as fun as this has been I have to colour in excel spreadsheets. I
really hope there is a slew of lovely pretty posts next time I look.

p a u l