Sinister: You can just pitch your tent elsewhere, Constable!

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 22:29:41 GMT 2001

Next time I fail something in school, I'm going to show how tolerant I am by
marching up to my teacher, slamming the failed paper on his desk, and, with
hands on hips, cry out this unfair treatment is due to my rejection of him
swinging his jolly roger of love (trademark-WarranderJ) in the Photography
club after school. Admit it sir, you want this hot, hot body and you can't
have it and it's killing you! (For the finale, splash drink in his face,
throw in a Nipple-Pinch-Sizzle, turn on heel and exit.)

I know sometimes it seems unfair that such pouting, luscious girls like
Honey do exist, frolicking in the sunshine with their impossibly perky
breasts, alas, such is life. If she spurns your love, you can't hold it
against her, you know, Honey has to wear a chastity belt. The discomfort of
unrelieved vasocongestion could be calmed by meditating on images of
Precious Struan, strumming his little Magical Elf Guitar.

Stuart David in character as Peacock Johnson? Ooh! Shivers of delight and
strawberry cream! Perhaps 'Stuart' or 'the wee man from Looper' will
actually be held captive by the Peacock, and so the Peacock is doing what he
has to do to sell the book. Does anyone else imagine his rough and manly
hands, callused from the bass playing and writing? Trembling, I approach the
signing table...

Far too many mentions of boy-bits for one day, so I will go, and before the
Funny Man appears, I will already settle his question with a NO, there will
not be any new photographs in the Bodyparts section. Or will there?

Love,
Genevieve...or Hank