Sinister: Who Shat In My Shoes?

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 23:13:56 GMT 2001

Hi All,

Oi, Miller! Enough already! Just stop taking the piss out of ME & MY Jan
Akkerman stories. ME & him were like that, you know.

Why I remember that time at Newcastle City Hall in '71, no wait a minute,
maybe it was '72, when those four groupies & us .....

No-one has mentioned this yet , so I'd better share the best ribtickler of
the week (until digest 377 that was):
NME's own anti-Christ, Stephen Wells, made me laugh out loud during his
review of Ash's Shining Light single: "Its the sort of perfect pop that
Belle and Sebastian fans think they hear when they clutch their wank-sodden
Hello Kitty jim-jam cases and listen to their most favourite bandy-wandy in
the whole wide world. Which means, of course, that they have got something
wrong with their brains and should be put down. For their own good,
obviously"

Om Namah Shivaya is a stonker. Download it off Napster or whatever & then
buy it.

James tells me that the Sodastream session is being repeated on Peel next
Thursday.

Oh, & I want Oone, too.

Love & peace, man

David Moore