Sinister: Down by the sea?

Will Salt wpsalt at xxx.com
Sun Jul 1 18:22:00 BST 2001

Ooh, everyone seems to be having picnics lately.  And a few Sinister
people have decided that it's time for an Edinburgh Picnic again.

Instead of Just Another Picnic, though, we've decided to do things a
little differently.  So, Saturday July 28th 2001 will be the day of the
Edinburgh Sinister Beach Barbecue!  We'll meet up in Edinburgh in the
early afternoon, and take a wee train ride down to the lovely seaside
resort of North Berwick.  There's a wonderful sandy beach where we can sit
and barbecue things and eat then and get drunk, a few pubs where we can go
if it rains, and in the evening we can all just get on the train back to
Edinburgh and get drunk some more.  You can even paddle and build sand
castles if you want to.

Lots of absolutely grate people from #sinister have already promised to
come, so if you're interested, email me and let me know.  I'll post more
details in a couple of weeks when we're a bit more organised.

See you soon,

gneissy

(who isn't the *only* conspirer organising this, honest)