Sinister: happy mountain flowers in full bloom

Kirsten Kenyon chinacat81 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 2 06:50:54 BST 2001

  yay, it is almost the fourth of july and i am so excited i can
hardly keep from wetting myself.  today my little brother david and
his friend asked me to drive them out to the middle of nowhere so
that i could buy illegal fireworks for them to play with in the
backyard.  i made them listen to belle and sebastian the entire way,
and david seemed to like it...josh just kept yelling at me to "play
some goddamn tool."
  we went to this place called uncle sam's, which was nearly enough
to make me vomit on its own, and then we got there and it was a
little grey trailer-like building off the freeway surrounded by
american flags, full of people in cowboy hats and wcw t-shirts.  the
fireworks had silly names like "funzilla," "ass-kickin' bone-
crunchin' fun," and my personal favorite, "bonnie and clyde." it was
terrifying, but it was the least i could do seeing as david bought me
a drum for my birthday, thus enabling me to raise a ruckus all over
the house on three different instruments. four if you include the
kazoo.
  sometimes there is nothing more satisfying than breathing through a
harmonica.

Care2 make the world greener!