Sinister: wearing make-up on sunday is sad!

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 2 11:32:14 BST 2001

yes,

B&S were far better than i thought, and i very much enjoyed myself. the
picnic was fun and the football match looked a bit too serious. i was
annoyed that there were no girls playing so i had a go but realised that i
looked a fool, waving my arms about and giggling manically, so i quietly
slipped away. Girl power-my arse!

im not going to go into the whole band thing coz you all know they're good
whether you've seen em live or not. the crowd were very interesting, um to
the front of me was a very hard looking guy who was by himself. he was
having a grate time and i wondered whether he was a closet fan who had told
his mates he was going somewhere a lot harder. behind sam were an
interesting couple who seemed to be shagging the daylights out of each
other. nothing discreet just simple rutting and moaning, how very sweet. I
couldnt help but stare in amazement, they were at it for quite a while you
know.

Female B&S fans are very attractive arn't they, they all have cute little
noses, cool dresses and have an amazing ability to still look attractive
with sweat dripping down them. And the dancing, well,if electricity could
be generated by dancing, we would have created enough for the whole of
britain, its true you know.

I feel a bit unsettled now. did any one else feel slightly wrong on sunday.
i know i did and i wasnt all that sure why?
   hello to everyone there, ken, steve, big stu, a bloke called sam, jo,
girl in hat, bloke in cardigan, bla bla bla. love hannah