Sinister: what did YOU make of the cool set in London?

Apps Ben (Mr B) Ben.Apps at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 2 13:42:49 BST 2001

I've been champing at the bit to use that subject line, and now I can. And
the set was both *cool* and *ace*. Stuart said it was boring, but I think he
was talking about something else.

Well what a most momentous weekend! Literally, a weekend full of sublime
moments. Please allow me to share a few with you:

meeting list ma & pa (and the lovely Lucy *sigh* (oops I'm blushing))
outside RAH:

Indulging in a rampant display of consumerism, i got *badges* *posters* *a
mug*. My posters are now proudly displayed on my ceiling, my badges are
proudly displayed on me and my mug sits proudly in ..um, my sink:

Stevie's *Jonathan David*, triumph in the face of adversity, that song just
gets better:

The magical hush in the hall for *We Rule the School*, got me right there:

Guitar hurling (really didn't think he was going to catch it):

Fitba in Greenwich Park. Mr Pinefox with a swerving volleyed winner.
Majestic.

Camera Obscura's gig at the Spitz - doesn't the singer sound like the girl
from *The Sunday's*? Spotted Stuart at the sound desk and got an autograph.
*still beaming* THE Mr Ken P Chu's accusation that I was *a groupie*
thoroughly justified. Also confirmed that no permanent damage was done by
the aformentioned plummetting guitar. Phew!

Overall fanbloodytastic.

Big Hello to everyone I met, I hope you got home OK Tim.

Cheerio

A very happy

Ben
XXX