Sinister: how will I get one - I dunno!

The Hodottir hodottir at xxx.com
Mon Jul 2 17:38:26 BST 2001

Hello you lovely gig and picnic go-oers.

Having only just floated beneath the cloud that's numbered nine I thought
I'd drop a quick (yet fully 15-minuted) post to ask a very big favour.

Being that I was lucky enough to sing with B&S on Friday night, you probably
all think I've had more than my fair share of good fortune - and you'd be
right - but since nobody outside the RAH or the list will believe me, I'm
desperately seeking a photo of the spectacle that was me, Joe and Florence
poncing around the stage.

If anyone has one, I'd be moved to tears if you'd email me off the list to
arrange me having a copy or two made.  Don't worry if you took one that was
just a random shot with my ankle in it or simply Joe's beflared bottom -
we'll still accept it gratefully.  I'm not sure what I can offer in return,
but it's always worth invoicing me and seeing what happens.

To everyone who said nice things to us after the gig, at the picnic, and on
posts, thank you.  We were proud to represent the best bluddy fan list that
ever existed.  It was an honour in every way.

Thankyouverymuchandgoodnight,
Lorraine the Hodottir x