Sinister: The Magic of a kind word

Alexander Bartilson alexander.bartilson at xxx.com
Mon Jul 2 20:35:39 BST 2001

Hi you'all,
I came back to Sweden after 4 fantastic days in London.

The B & S concert was, as mentioned earlier, magical. It was so great. I had
never seen them live before and it was fantastic.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to all on the Greenwich picnic on Saturday.
You were all so nice and kind and really did you best to make us (me and my
friend Viktor) feel welcome. You were so nice. Thank you. And the soccer was
fun :-)

The Strange Fruit evening at the Spitz was great too. They played so much
great music and quite a few B & S songs too.
And Camera Obscura and Tacoma Radar were really great.

Anyway, just wanted to thank all of you at the picnic. Hope to see you again
some time.

///Alexander