Sinister: SEE US MAKIN LOVE ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT

Christiaan!! !! chrislampinen at xxx.com
Mon Jul 2 21:07:09 BST 2001

That's the reason why Drill Instructor loves to fight!!

I started to make a post but I clicked the wrong thing and deleted it. Oops!

Sweet little bumble bee..

Oh, loved ones.

Not long ago I decided it was time to leave the castle and venture out upon
the world.  Yes, I miss the jewelry, the hot pieces of ass serving me
"strawberries", and the chocolate toast and pancakes.  However, I am a
growing princess; I need my independence, and it was just not to be found
with mother and father constantly dressing me in oppressive evening wear and
dragging me off for supper with some silly royals.  Besides, what
satisfaction can I gain from my possessions if they are not truly my own?
Not much, I must say!

So, late one night I began silently slipping my most essential belongings
(clothes, candy, cookies) into our large, white carriage. It took nearly an
hour! Oh, was I tired! I wrote a simple note and left it in front of my
beloved parents door:

"Yo! Mama! Papa! I be getting outta dis muthafucka. Wazzah! Eat my sparkles,
biznatches!"

And I left!

I met up with my traveling companion (the lovely Miss Ree Elia) outside of
the castle gates, hopped in the carriage, and toodled!  We journeyed for
nearly half an hour before finding a suitable (and affordable-- my purse was
stuffed with cookies and candy, not money!) living space in the nearby
kingdom of Ann Arbor.

Well, let's hasten the story: we settled, we ate, we finally got internet
access. Hurrah!  And it's not just any internet access-- it's OUR internet
access! No help from Mum or Pa! I decided I've had enough time to settle in,
that it's time for me to settle back into life the best I can. The first
thing on my settling agenda? Why Sinister, of course! I missed you little
bumpkins!  Of course, you didn't seem to miss me! Thank you for ignoring my
birthday!  Kiss it, huh! Except the lovely Miss Millkmaid Llew who is just
always so beautifully lovely and fine, Mwah!

Oh, well, now! There are other reasons I'm writing you, you know! The other
day I was walking down the street and I met our own Stuart Murdoch! I asked
him, "What brings you to Michigan?"
He replied, "Aye, I be livin' here, mate."
To which I answered, "huh?"
"Aye, I be the vicious pirate Blackhook Barnaclehead!"

IT WASN'T STUART!! IT WAS A PIRATE!!
Quickly I reached into my purse and pulled out my EVENING GOWN +3 PIRATES!!
and put it on even though it squishes my bosom!
"HA! Try to get me now, pirate!"
He lunged; I easily swung away, simultaneously drawing my Broad Sword +1. I
offered a blow in return, but no! I rolled a 2! Critical miss, I dropped my
sword!
"ARRRGHGHG I GOTS YE NOW!!!" screamed the pirate!
He picked up my sword and ate it!! How could he! The nerve! It was a gift at
a cocktail party, the finest +1 Broad Sword I've ever seen!! Well, he came
at me again, but I was having None Of It. I threw my +17 ruby slipper at him
and landed a solid hit on his ear. He died!

So anyway, I thought I met stuart but I didn't really.

Oh! One other thing I meant to tell you guys!!

It is this:

WORD SEARCH!!!!

C R A C K R M P R M
H Q T T P S L O O I
R L H A O U S O U L
I I N O P D R P S L
S P R I N C E S S K
T U R T L E E U E M
I R M K O C Y L G A
A A I L A P P L E I
A D T C V I W E H D
N B R S K J B N E F

See if you can find these words:
HONEY PRINCESS CHRISTIAAN LIP RAD CRACK TURTLE REE MILLKMAID APPLE POOP
SOUL PURSE ROUSS TRICK SULLEN

AND WIN THE GRAND PRIZE: LOVE AND AFFECTION FROM ALL!! Hurrah!!

Oh I do hope you are all well!!

xo
Love,
Princess Christiaan

PS:
* Mad Props to: Princess Honey! Just because! *
* Laura Llew: For not forgetting my birthday! *
* Sinister: Cause!                            *
* Me: ROCK ON!                                *