Sinister: The wonder that is Danny's label ball

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Tue Jul 3 11:34:48 BST 2001

        Well that's it, my weekend of all things B&S has come to a close for
now
   and it was a thoroughly wonderful weekend.

        Picnic.
   Saturday  It was the first time I'd met any other Leicester sinisters and
a jolly nice bunch they were too.  In order of appearance we were , Danny,
Helen,Madeleine, John, Tom and two other's who I did'nt catch the names of,
sorry, but were very friendly all the same.
            It was'nt any huge event but the frisbee flew and conversation
flowed with subject's as varied as Honey being a bloke to Tom's amazing
home-made flares to a mystical place called The haton beaver.
        and it did'nt rain.

      Sunday.
  I had three Email's that day asking for my spare ticket but I could'nt
reply in time so..
    Outside WH in Leicester station was the place, five pm was the time. Two
excited people and one nervous one who nearly did'nt come where on our way to
Birmingham via Narbrough to pick up Dale.
        got to Brum and found a cosy little pub amongst the towering grey
blocks, within which we meet Stuart who Madie is disappointed to see is not
the tallest man in the world that she was promised
    then realised I'd still got to find my ticket a home so a dash to the
theatre entrance found lot's of possable new owners, upon advertising the
tweepop ticket I was met with mumble's like (in brummy accent) "fook uf ya
coont"
     In heinsight they were quite scary looking metalheads but it was worth a
try

        I had a grate seat in the theatre about five from the front and there
was even some people behind that I knew (Tom and party). so that was good.
     The songs I can remember were,in no particular order ....
        Boy with the arab strap
        Is it wicked not to care
        Johnathan David
       Hero, was the request
        My wandering days are over
         The model
         My girl's got miraculass? technique
         Mayfly
        The wrong girl, I think?
       Then at the end they played legal man and the place exploded into a
mad dance floor but with seats in the way and the party pooper I sat next to
would'ent let me past so I was confined to wiggling about in the seat and
clapping alot rather than setting the aisle's alight with some funky moves
(baby!)

      After a couple of after-show drinks in the best pub in Birmingham and
finding the long route to the chippy we all sqeezed into Stuart's car and
pointed it's nose toward's Leicseter.
          Some very interesting Canada/England comparasums came up on the
back seat of Johns car. (that's not an inuendo,ok Dale)
         Like, over there a sun roof is a moon roof, explain!.
              Strip clubs,their customers,the art of stripping
                 and job's with big responsability like writing speeches for
the government

       Once back in Leicester Danny offer's me the use of his settee for the
night.
 I was really grateful,ready for bed and quite sleepy.
               Quite sleepy.......... right up until I found out the room was
also occupied
     by a snake!   Oh well it could have been worse, at least it was'nt a
spider cos then I would of slept on someone's Sierra in the street.
     But I did sleep quite well actually so thank's alot Danny.

       If you've read this FAR then you're an absolute STAR.
   James.