Sinister: about reinder section

Nini Kay tigermilk at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 3 13:21:53 BST 2001

Hello,

it's been a while since I've posted my last and only mail in the sinister
mailing ... hmmm reasons are boring but I started a new job and couldnt spend
all day writing and reading emails ...

I'm writing because I try to answer the Reinder Section question ... i think
it is Mick Cooke from the Bells who is in it because he's the very one who
plays the trumped. I will definately go and have a look because it all sounds
quite good and interesting.

I havent had time to go through all the mails in my inbox but I hope all my
customers go on a long, long sumer holiday so I can read them all!!

There were probably many mails about the great gig in the Barrowlands and I
would like to add how much I enjoyed it, specially because I was waiting so
many years to see B&S life! I was quite in the front bit of the crowd, I have
heard that the sound in the back was much better ... I didnt really care
because I still thought it was so good and I just wanted to SEE them and as I'm
not 6ft tall I just had to head to the front! Anyway I was standing behind
this pearl-harbour-army-kind of dressed up guy (no clue WHY he was dressed up
like this)who wanted the Rod Steward cover "Your so Sexy ..." ... which was
quite funny and it was priceless when Chris gave his glasses to STuard during
the Proclaimers cover ...

Ye, it was a good, good night. I didnt go to the artschool afterwards but to
13th note because it was closer and they played Legal Man which made us
dancing like crazy chickens!

So that was me, almost, when we were in this pub in the city centre we saw
Stuart and Stevie and my beloved "man" couldnt resist to go and say hello and
telling Stuart (because he was at the bar)how much he appreciated the gig ;-)

love
tigermilk