Sinister: I fell down the stairs - I wished I were DEAD!

Clarke, Sarah J (EU) Sarah.J.Clarke at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 3 15:36:13 BST 2001

A TRAIL OF DEAD!!!!! (that is!)

Hoooray!

The oldies are the goodies, eh, chaps? Belle and Sebastian eh, Belle and
Sebastian. It all seems in a state of flux, I can't seperate the gigs from
the venues and the people from the band and the band from the percussion
section and Richards pained expression from constipation! Still, the Albert
Hall - you can't say no. Preston Guildhall. Wheesht. Yes.

Steve sez:
> so small).  Also the "stars in their eyes" style ripple of
> applause that
> greeted the start of Family Tree, seemingly initiated by
> starry getting a
> bit carried away, which reduced ms alder to a helpless
> giggling mess for the
> rest of the song.

INDEED! I may have been a little mean to Isobel in the past, but I take it
all back! She's damn well wonderful! Family Tree was one of the highlights
of each show I went to - honestly, I've not been more amused since first
listen to the lyric mentioned in the subject line! I mean, Low, fantastic
amazing album, but that line is defintely COMIC MELODRAMA MOMENT. I fell
down the stairs of my flat once, when I had "yer slippers too big"* and
wished that I didn't have such telltale bruises all over my arse, to tell
you the truth. But anyway! Even better than the two Ronnies! I now have
nothing but undying enthusiasm for Isobel, I even want to do her lovely
hair!! Of course, sometimes I want to slap the "eyes to the ceiling too good
for this" expression on her face that she puts on whenever someone does a
better job at singing than her (pfff!), but a playful slap! A bit like
Elekids playful punch in the pokémon trading card game. Elekid is a good
card to have! I did indeed start the applaws to Family Tree. It was
BRILLIANT.

Me in a cage, with a bottle of rage, indeedio. I know JUST what she means.
Don't try and sneak into the tiger cages in Blackpool zoo with a bottle of
zoider chaps. Me and Isobel, we KNOW what it's like. Thank god for that
bottle of rage else we may never have got out aloive..

Well, *I* was in the tiger cage, Isobel was probably in the fluffy bunny
cages, STEALING THEIR EARS to wear as a chest wig!! I mean, I mean, stroking
them, that is what I mean!

Steve - never stop the dancing! ONE MORE TIME! Oh yeah! Alright!

Right, I'm off. Didn't we have a lovely week, the week we went to Barcelona?

Love,
Sarah
xx

* Please please please someone make me a cd of Yer Feets Too Big, please
please please someone keeps telling me the lyrics and they're just too good
to be true! I need to hear this!