Sinister: atchooooooooooo! and murmurings from idles secret HQ

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Jul 4 09:37:46 BST 2001

gah. hayfever. I WANT RAIN!!!

Either that, or a bunch of sinister types to stand
around my street and in my garden all day long  with
hose pipes, making it rain for me.

I feel really ill right now with this blsted hayfever.
My eyes feel all burny, like I got barbed wire for
eyelashes. My nose has a split personality.. its
blocked and runny at the same time. And those nasal
sprays just make me sneeze more.

And the drugs only work when they want to.

I'm not happy about this.

graduation next week and my tickets still haven't
arrived.

I'm in a whinging mood today. Why can't everything
just sort itself out and not bother me at all?

Job hunting on the internet. Work thing is garish, and
slow. monster doesn't have anything for graduates.
Was at the SECC graduate fair. Didn't get a job, but I
got some gummi bears from IBM.
They had chupa chups as well.
These recruitment types.. they know students sooo
well.
Chupa chups is currency to buy friends with.

I'm yours for a Kwenchy Kup and some fizzy cola bottle
sweeties.

either that or let me dip my finger into your sherbet
dip and take a lick.

Idleboyfriend sat listening to the charts on Sunday.
He was hoping JD would have gone woosh!!! in the
charts. I told him not to be silly.

But heres a thing...
right, legal man got to number 15, but JD only got to
30. So which ones of you so-called-hardcore-B+S-fans
have been letting the side down and not digging (into
your pockets) for (chart) victory?

you're a disgrace!

:)

Only kidding.