Sinister: daisy chains are fun

Grainne Lynch g.lynch at xxx.com
Wed Jul 4 13:38:25 BST 2001

Dear Everybody,
I know that I have neglected Sinsiter for too long when I start collecting musical anecdotes and writing posts in my head. Of course, when I actually sit down to write, I forget everything. But I will carry on regardless.

So gigs - exciting huh? I wasn't going to go to any of them because of the cost of crossing the Irish Sea and the ludicous price of Sterling, but then you all came back babbling about what a wonderful time you had and how happy the band were on stage, and I decided I couldn't miss it, because who knows when they'll tour again, so today I'm flying to Stansted and going to the gig in Ispwich on Thursday. Woo! I am suitably excited.

I also wanted to publicty state the fact that I like FISHYCLAP. it was my first B&S cd and I love it, and still do. I love the Model and The Wrong Girl, and I even have a certain fondness for Beyond the Sunrise. And to Big Stu, I also kinda like Nothing in the Silence.

a whole heap of my friends have gone away to the states this summer. I am meant to be staying at home and earning some money for college next year. Instead I am running awat to see Belle and Sebastian. I think this is my way of avoiding reality.

Until next time,
Gráinne.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!