Sinister: !R!A!H! photos!!!

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 4 14:14:28 BST 2001

Yes, we have Albert Hall photos and also a couple from the following
day/evening too.

Due to doing the old "hold camera above head in order to avoid everyone
else's head" stance there was quite a bit of cropping that had to be done,
hence the slightly strange shape of some of them...

Anyway they are at http://www.geocities.com/carsmilesteve as usual.  Hope
you like them :)

and in case any of you find yourself in Oxford tomorrow nite with nothing to
do, may i just remind you of our fantastic indie disco "sussed" at Club
Latino, which finds us with THREE fantastic sinister djs and the cockfarmer.
come on in, the sangria's lovely...

xoxo
CarsmileSteve