Sinister: Ipswich Anyone?

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 4 16:37:24 BST 2001

Sorry for a rather short and unexciting post, you all know this is very
unlike me. I'm still in a daze after meeting Struan and the others at
Scarborough, so that's my excuse.

Are any of you coming to Ipswich tomorrow? I know only of the family Moore.
If you are, be sure to say a cheery hello to myself, Feather Boa and Mr.
Hallifax.
I will have a new haircut for the occasion which is more than I can say for
Stuart who has not cut his since he started university. Strange boy.
I will also have my upside down badges on to signify allegiance.
We will be sitting in the fourth row back, hopefully that's close enough to
collect some of Struan's bodily fluids to keep in my shrine.
Nothing more to say really, just have a great time.

 Chris Jones.