Sinister: I Know A Place I Can Hide

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Thu Jul 5 13:31:42 BST 2001

dearest sinister

today i am feeling grown-up.  yes, Grown-Up.  i'm wearing my nice black
skirt and a hoody (desperately trying to look half decent but failing
miserably), i'm off work and tonight The Boyfriend and myself are going to
look at a flat.  yes, a place of our own where we can live and stuff.  it's
all a bit scary but kinda nice too.  i'm going to see ash at t in the park
this weekend too which is soooooo good i think i'll probably wet myself
before it.  or puke.  or maybe both.

i want to have a picnic like john's.  i have a little pink bear called Suzy
that i got when i was 2 days old.  she has a key in her back and when you
wind her up she plays a beautiful song still, and it makes me fall asleep.
then i have my bear that a friend got me from harrods, only he lives in (the
People's Republic Of) Gairloch and keeps my other teddys in order.  then
there's paul's bear bungle that i bought for him.  he is bungle from rainbow
and him and suzy are special friends.  they tell eachother secrets and
giggle about me and paul, i can tell. but suzy has been everywhere with me,
on school trips, holidays, visits to my grans, university and she'll come
with us to our nice new flat.

i think will's idea for a beach picnic is fab.  i'll be there most
definitely, trying to stop sand getting in my shoes and my sandwiches.  i
might even go for a paddle in the sea, if it is nice enough.

i've spent the whole of this year feeling all unsettled with one thing and
another, uni and stuff but now it feels like finally everything is going
well and clicking into place.  i have a job, i live in a beautiful city, i
have lovely friends and an even lovelier boyfriend who i adore and all is
good. i am a happy girl.

ken----> your tales of your craig david inspired bedroom gymnastics are TOO
MUCH!!  i came over all of a fluster when i read your post...

john---->say hello to chrisi for me ;)  we miss you!!

hugs for you all,

amy xxxxx

"boutros boutros ghali, pepto bismol orgasmo gismo"
Channel 9 News, the Fast Show