Sinister: In 50 years we'll live on Mars

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Thu Jul 5 20:37:58 BST 2001

And all eat Mars Bars!! Ha!

Similar to the a few of you my mother thinks that taking five hour long
classes in Physics isn't enough for me, so she has decided for me, I need a
job.  So off I went, a week ago to a store that needed help, and I returned
my application the next day.  Finally, after waiting too long I hear back
from Bob, the manager.  Excited as I was to hear, I am really very nervous
about he upcoming interview, this job will be different from my past Graphic
Design work (and I don't know how to use a cash register).
Needless to say I am scared.
    Okay, and now the reason for my post, which is still very personal and
nothing to do with most of you...  Yesterday was the Fourth of July, and in
spirit, my best friend had a wonderful barbecue with tons of exciting people.
 It was so much fun, especially because they all broke out the guitar and
played little tunes for me.  We Played scrabble!!! It was ever so much fun.
This girl's boyfriend, they live together has a CD collection of over five
hundred albums.  That's the point.  Last weekend I went to Ikea and bought a
CD rack.  I now know I have 22 CDs.  That's too few.  Are you all music
junkies or are you like me, saving for more important things?

Off to the Music store to buy Rufus Wainwright and Bright Eyes....

Kate from Chicago

Hover....