Sinister: ooh! get me away from here, I'm rambling...

Tom Pettinger tompettinger at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 5 23:04:18 BST 2001

Jim jam ya-HA! (for those not in the know, that is the name and call
of a fierce combat without contact martial art, used by Commander
Harris*)
So, thats it.
Finished. No more B&S gigs in the UK until...quite some time. Sob sob
sob...
However, Sinister continues to be full of excitement and inspiration
and fun and sauciness and haribo so all is not totally lost.
Now we have much time on our dainty, twee hands (OK, so some of you
have jobs but come on, it's summer, you won't be actually working or
anything) I think we could have a wonderful, happy, friendly picnic.
And then, we could skip merrily along and beat the living s??t out of
those nasty, brutish, moronic swines who hurt JENOWL. And write
"sinister" on the pavement next to their limp bodies in ribena...heh
heh heh...

To the person who said they couldn't connect with B&S because the
songs are unrealistic, you're obviously not looking at the world
through "Belle and Sebastian Twee-Goggles", you can borrow mine if you
like but return 'em fast, the world's a mighty frightening place
without...
Unless you happen to come into contact with Slipknot. I was going to
picket Slipknots tour, by the way, with a sign saying, "if you really
want to scare us, play some good music" but I realised a) they can't
read with those stoopid masks on, and b) I would most likely get my
corduroy-clad ass/arse** kicked, probably by the very same muggers of
Jen. Sorry, did someone say they liked slipknot?  Oops, er... run. :-)

Someone mentioned Hello Kitty. Phew! I thought I was the only one. But
don't forget H.K.'s counterpart, Karupi!
*Commander Harris is a friend of the Rottentrolls. The rottentrolls is
a childrens TV program that is (or used to be) on channel 3. It is by
far the most funny and ingenious production on the face of the earth,
and you are all well advised to watch it whenever you can. If not,
check out the website at www.rottentrolls.co.uk or something like
that. On the site it states that their guestbook is "back, and this
time it's sheep proof." I'm sorry to say that this has a lot to do
with me... maybe another time...)

**this indecisiveness is becoming terminal, soon I'll be buying
neopolitan ice-cream... can Sinister please decide which is to be
used? Maybe a hybrid, asse, you pronouce it "ass-sa", y'know, kinda
french...

It's been nice to write to you on this occasion, I may do it in the
future.
Corduroy boy Tom.

P.S. Hope you're feelin' fine soon, jenowl.
P.S.S. Hope you're hayfever clears soon, idles.
P.P.SS.P.SSS.PP: For those of you innocent of Haribo, a word of
warning from a recently made mistake, sourmix is fine and so is
starmix but STAY CLEAR OF KIDZ MIX, it's a ploy to make you buy all
the crappy horrible sweets that nobody likes. The packet is absolutely
full of disgusting Jelly Baby imitations. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!