Sinister: Fw: hooble dooble don't

Louise Lee louise at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 6 18:31:04 BST 2001

 hello,

 am hoping that now i can perhaps post....*crosses fingers*, well anyway RAH
 gig was really nice :), besides the very amourus couple stood behind us, it
 was really great, as was the picnic and meeting everyone, less scary that i
 thought it would be....yes, um.  When (whoever it was from Sinister) got up
 on stage, with her mates, i was shocked because i thought Morrissey had
lost
 15 years in age and my heart stopped - almost did full cardiac arrest when
 Sam's lady ( sorry i have so forgotten your name *embarassed*) thought it
 was as well...blimey, that was wierd....(<--more dots for your pleasure)

 My posts will be with little capitalisation, and punctuation because i am a
 lazy git, and its far to much work to check i have spelt everything in the
 right way and added all the dots and, well you know, all that
 malarky....(extra dots to make up for it).  Most of you have no idea who I
 am, i won't make  long post telling you, i'll plug my website - and the
page
 about me, says it all.... http://members.tripod.co.uk/room237/index.html

 Just having got over sun stroke from monday i may venture back out into the
 land of sunshine today, i know, i know its a risk, but you have to live
 dangerously, where else can i read my book but indoors, i mean its just not
 worth the effort *tch* right, so hope i haven't bored you all to death and
 such like, hello to Jo with the sweets from the picnic, and to everyone
else
 i met, hope i can get to another Sinister picnic while the summer is still
 here, although a wintery one would be cool *dreams of snowball fights and
 falling into icey puddles*

 toodle pipski

 lou/flamingkitties

 http://www.livejournal.com/~flamingkitties