Sinister: the final curtain

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Sat Jul 7 20:10:56 BST 2001

delayed reaction, but: how could they shelve playing brighton for say,
bournemouth and ipswich?  has the world gone mad?  or did the band just
conclude that it was more alternative to play in crap places?  huh.  i am
not comforted by the news that they'll come here next time, as that will
quite possibly in 2015 when i'll probably have 3 kids and can't go out at
night.

does stuart's church know about his new-found fondness for stripping off and
waving his nipples around?  and as for that story about the inhaler in the
mosh pit - the reviewers would have a field day...

uninteresting personal b&s fact: until recently one of their session
musicians lived above a girl i work with.  when he moved out he left her all
his b&s cds, so the experience of working with them obviously wasn't
enjoyable enough for him to want a record of his involvement...

my job is bloody awful at the moment.  i work in a language school and i
will never again be able to hear the words 'host family' without a shudder.
they're all lunatics or hysterics or money-grabbing swine.  yesterday one of
them told me that i'd just ruined her weekend, and she wasn't joking.
clearly i need to work on my telephone manner.

never mind, i'm going to london this afternoon to commit random acts of
indulgence.

luv archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
'She may not be famous, but she's right' - Homer Simpson

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com