Sinister: Ipecac syrup.

Timothy Meskers areservoirdog at xxx.com
Sun Jul 8 06:03:50 BST 2001

Well, it all started when the man who played pedal steel on Carriage Clock
read my last post. Ah, was he flustered- I assured him no personal offense
was meant but I couldn't soothe his rage. He may have possibly been drunk
when he told me that if I didn't leave town within twenty four hours he'd
show me what else he could do. I'm not sure what he meant by that. I think
he was still drunk.

So I went to Maine for a week. When I got back he was considerably calmer
and he accepted my apology.

Just kidding about the pedal steel guitar player story. I really went to
Maine for a wedding. Again, no offense to the guitar player. Especially if
he's an alcoholic.

One night I slept on the couch. I had my first Belle & Sebastian dream! It
was amazing.

Dream one (hehe) involved me at a show like you lucky people. I went back to
Stuart's house afterwards. It was so real. I asked him if I could talk to
Isobel and he said no, she was pregant. Oh, I said. That made me very sad.
And it was all very real until a spaceship came down, and Stuart said, time
to get out the spaceship gun, and I said, damn, there's no such thing as a
spaceship gun, this is a dream, isn't it. And then I woke up.

Dream two was pretty special.

Timothy

p.s. The new Rufus Wainwright album is lovely.

p.p.s. There is no p.p.s.

p.p.p.s. Now I remember. Did someone send me something about some Crushlink
gibberish? I can't figure out how to work it and it keeps asking me about a
password.