Sinister: Dreaming of the time when you're free from all the trouble you're in

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Sun Jul 8 11:39:29 BST 2001

Baby you'll have a boy tonight
Baby you'll have a girl tonight

Her eyes so close and she said I had lovely eyes; but my chin was
prickly so I shouldn't run it up her body. Long kisses, lulling ones
short ones on and on and on like it is in heaven.
Funnily, in a public place I wouldn't give her a second glance. Up close
she was a beauty... a beauty of intimacy and fun and happiness.
Still... as we washed each other I knew we'd never see each other
again... that moment... the long amazing moment that punctures a life
into episodes... was stolen from another place.

I tell everything to sinister like it's like a confessional and I'm not
even catholic. Perhaps that's why. No priests and no god to go to.

I think she came to me... but that was only last night.
Here's to a new future:)

Gordon

that was the day before yesterday... my mail server is not functioning
right as of yet. Yesterday was a blur of snooker-baize and new old faces
and some local knowledge picked up from Sir Alec and other assorts on
the old and new ways to build domes (evidently they used to do it using
a central pole... scaffolding came in later) and, contrary to all the
published editions, it was a Robert Tannahill and not Burns who wrote
'Jesssie The Flower O' Dunblane'.
but it's more Milton's 'Il Penseroso' on my mind:
_Sweet bird, that shunn'st the noise of folly.
Most musical, most melancholy!
Thee, chauntress, oft, the woods among
I woo to hear thy even-song;
And missing thee, I walk unseen