Sinister: marathon avid

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Sun Jul 8 14:09:34 BST 2001

Hello,

P F said:
>>Loss of Capriati: awful. Surely only dolphin boy was happy with that.<<

Who's dolphin boy?  I hope you didn't mean Venus Williams, cos it's a bit
mean to call a girl a boy just because she has muscles and six pack, and a
beard.

I am the most terrible son ever, my dad came back to the UK from Hong Kong
for my graduation and the day he arrived to the UK I went to see B&S in
RAH!, the day he leaves the UK last night, I went to see Radiohead, oh dear.

However, the gig was fuckin' brilliant, the sky was overcast which just made
the atmosphere almost perfect as they played Exit Music for a film, if it
started to rain then it would have been eerie, or when they sang "rain down
on me..." etc.  Everyone looked into heaven hoping that it rains which was
probably a first time.

I fought myself right up to near the front to realise that I can't see sod
all there because of tall people, so I had to fight myself right back to the
back where the slope enables me to see some bits.  Tall people, please don't
attempt to dance in gigs, your head occupy a large enough area WITHOUT it
moving about.  I suppose I should thank tall people really cos after last
night, my leg muscles are larger than that of the love-child of Anne
Widdecombe and Venus Williams, after an hour and a half of tip-toeing
exercise.

Laura Llew said:
>>Ken Chu, where are you?<<

The postmen are being very slow Laura Llew, I think they spend all their
time in the loo.

Rain and Red Bulls
Ken