Sinister: Julian out, Archibald in

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 9 13:42:01 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Isn't the summer grate? Everything's all alive and buzzing. Did you see the
lightning storms last week? They were swell indeed. My cat was a bit scared
of them though.

Also thanks to everyone who was really nice about me getting a kicking,
speshly sam walton.

I've had an interesting week. The blonde and I got lots of prank calls from
the girls who put me in hospital, and they came after one of my friends, who
was luckily ok. Yesterday I went out to the swing park with the blonde and
boy shouted lewd things at us, the blonde painted my nails and I impressed
her with all the words I'd learnt from Viz which people brought me to read in
the hospital.

Doesn't Johnjohn write really well? He does.

Everyone seems to hate my goldfish; I don't know why. I gave him the name
Bubbles but then I kept changing it because I got bored and because he only
has a ten second memory I'm told, so it wouldn't cause him any upheaval. Only
then I thought it was a bit unfair to keep messing him around like that, so I
stuck with Bubbles, because I have no imagination.

 He's more than four years old now, I got him from a fairground in the summer
before i started high school. I wasn't allowed a fish or a pet of my own, but
this lady stallholder just shoved him into my hands, in a little plastic bag,
and walked off. So I think it was fate that he came to be living with me,
even though my parents went a bit nuts, and made me keep him in the garden
shed for a year. I think they hoped he'd die but he never. He's really cute
too. He's huge, with these long fins that float about and look pretty, and
the biggest fishy eyes ever. And when he's hungry he looks up at you with
those amazing eyes and sometimes he goes all spaz and starts banging off the
walls of the tank which is really a plasic guinea pig cage because he outgrew
all the normal fish tanks. Jaz thinks that he's calling the zombies to come
and burst through the window, and the lovely Ian Hatcher thinks he's the root
of all evil or something. But he's my fish.

I had a dream that I went to live in a lift with some twin girls, to escape
from Jafar from Aladdin, and we lived off Smarties, and they played Jonathon
David over the intercom.

I like the bit in take your carriage clock where they say "honour forbids me
but homour be damned" because it reminds me of something that they said in
Hornblower.

I'm getting two swell things off the Internet which is highly exciting.
Number one is a tee shirt which is white with purple bits on the sleeve and
neck and it has a picture of shy violet from rainbow brite which is all
glittery and it says Shy Violet with a little rainbow. It's grate. And the
other thing is because my mum decided that I needed new shoes because of how
6 months ago I had a complex about having big feet so I bought all my shoes
in the size I thought I was instead of the size I actually was (I did this
with my clothes too) and when I walk my heels come out my shoes in a bad way.
So anyway I'm getting PURPLE DOC MARTENS which are really really swell. I've
already got tartan docs too so I think I might become obsessed with doc
martens now, just for something to do now that I'm bored and I can't go out
on my own.

Gosh this has been a long post. Sorry if I bored you.

Hugs,
Jen

Ps. Julian Danskin went to jail. I'm glad.