Sinister: Life as a data entry muppet.

Brian Svendsen BCSVENDSEN at xxx.com
Mon Jul 9 18:02:15 BST 2001

Well its been quite sometime since I have written anything, albeit a e-mail, letter, poem or story.  I feel as if I have not used my brain in any serious capacity with in the last 6 months.
This is not something I feel proud of. It is just I have no inspiration or drive at this present moment. Living in the 21st century is not quite the romantic vision one pictured when growing up. Data entry  work and incredibly skewed wages across the board still plague my everday. The trendy hipsters with daddy's money and all the time to search for their artistic niche still haunt me everyday. We take a band such as the strokes, people actually call them a real NYC band( when really no one's heard of them here ). 3 rich kids from the upper west side and a front man schooled in switzerland who's father is the founder of elite models, are the farthest thing from being from the L.E.S.
I know I am just bitter because I have to earn money and put my creativity to the side.
But this is just the way the world works, Especially in this image crazed land named America.
I am well aware that this is not the brightest post, but rather just an impulsive rant.
Just wanted to let you know what the feeling is on this side of the pond.
All else well and looking for the certain something.

Warning *** A "real job"  is not fun and surely not sinister enough.

regards,
Brian