Sinister: What with all the lampshades and shit.

Tara . tiddly_winker at xxx.com
Mon Jul 9 19:08:17 BST 2001

Good tidings,
Hello there. I have written before. that's usually an appropriate thing to
say in a first post isn't it. To get it out in the open that you're new and
feeling a bit vulnerable. I could have done it as a p.s, but i felt, what
the hey, be brazen, and proud that until this point you have run away from
computers.

I am try not to be twee, but i have always had the idea that computers cause
cancer, and it is only now that i am allowing myself to step nearer to the
screen. Also i am convinced that computers work in reverse, and that, rather
than us looking at webpages, it is the webmasters who are looking at us.
Which makes me nervous when i go onto people's homepages and actually read
their factfiles in case they think i am a sad obsessive who spends their
days searching for sites with interesting information about how to grow
ginger.

Belle and sebastian. Where can i start. they have got me through so much.
Actually, i shouldn't say that since i'm sure lots of you have had a lot
worse. But isn't it great when you know that if you are feeling absolutely
rock bottom there will be a way to at least raise a small smile as Stevie
hits the bottom note on legal man, or with the zip noise on Expectations.
Only, like penicillin, i reckon belle and sebastian should not be used too
often for medicinal purposes or super-depressive-bugs will develop and leave
us crawling in a sewer of mayhem with no chance of struan's strong arms
helping us out.
aaaah. they did look nice. particularly in scarborough. where i danced most
merrily in the aisles, did a touch of pillar dancing and ate candy floss.
Glasgow saturday was good too but that was long ago, and i can tell your
patience is growing thin with this extra long post fom a new person. you
need sinister status to do that.

so long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, adieu, ( to yu, and yu, and yu and yu and
yu)
Tara

For fuck's sake. It's only a cardigan.