Sinister: Especially For Stu

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Mon Jul 9 21:35:45 BST 2001

(& the rest of you too)

Profuse apologies to anyone who really knows what the words are! I can
hardly make out most of the last section. But its a start, innit?

The Season Has Arrived

I need someone to take some joy in something I do
You need a man who's either rich or lives in ?*
You know I love you, here's the irony
You get to walk away intact
I think you'll never find? me anyway
You like? yourself & you don't know?
To kiss her arse its time for close?
Each ? of the year?
I think of waking up to us we're a disaster
You don't want to know
Because you knew its always on the red?
We're? out? to find your? lies?

She was the wonder of my life
She showed me the road
And if I meet my death today
Then please let her know

I only wanted to do harm to her
I only wanted her to see
The meeting? of the roads? surrounding her
And when she opened up her eyes
Its much too late, our chance has gone
She's with a guy
Who takes the? price? of everything I ever showed her
Taken all the fun because she's older
I fed her with a spoon
I made her mother smile
I helped the kid survive

(Lush strings break)

She was the wonder of my life
She showed me the road
I met her dark, her steady gaze
The chapter is closed
(The chapter is closed)

I always wanted all the best for her
Because he? must have? stayed away
She grew up flash and left the rest of us
And now the wonder's? standing's? on
I know the tunes I'll play mine
I'll pay them much the same person
The need to play New York? but lucky for you
You will dance around, around the turns to?
? ? ? ?
The season has arrived
The season has arrived

(*sounds like corkscrew!)