Sinister: Pooh bear (pooh bear)

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 9 23:01:30 BST 2001

god, you lot can talk!
i've only been away a week and over 200 mails in my inbox

actually i was in the same house as my computer but had no access to it as
the video card was being utilized in another computer downstairs which we
were using to record my band's demo! it's so cool using two monitors on a
computer, you put them next to each other and the mouse dissapears from one
screen and appears on the next when you move it around! fantastic!
there was a practical reason, one monitor for the recording screen and the
other for the mixing desk, so much easier than swapping between them.

it's so handy having two people doing degrees in music technology in the
band. anyway, 3 songs recorded and we're now printing up the CDs and
sleeves.
and i should be cutting out cardboard now but i'm not.   HA

my copy of Jonathan David is in the post!  yippee, hmv.com was the only
place the world, real or virtual, that stock it on 12", and they had to
order it from their 'suppliers. 'it's a limited edition though and i'm
getting one!!!  kewl

i think it was owen who mentioned a newcastle picnic.  i think this would be
a fantastic idea, i didn't know there were any other geordie sinisterines
around here.  of course all the ex-pat geordies (mike, the narrow wizard and
sleepy kev, if there aren't more) will have to come home, doesn't the
tweebunny live in durham now?, haven't heard from him for a while. everyone
can come! i've never met another one of yous yet as i couldn't get to
scarboria for the gig... Grr

OOOOH  I'm all speaked out

byezie bye for now then!
Pez* (UK)