Sinister: graduation, haircuts, cards, chipping teeth and like dylan in the cat litter

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue Jul 10 11:25:04 BST 2001

howdy cowboys and cowgirls,

well.. its nearly here.. the graduation lark. I'm
graduating on Thursday, so its going to be long
flowing robes, and mortar boards and diplomas and
photographs and videos, and all sorts of stuff like
that.

And a brief encore to say goodbye to all my pals
again.

Went out and bought some nice wee cards yesterday to
give out to people I know at uni, and wrote them all
out with my address and e mail addy and a little
congratualtions greeting. And got my teachers and
lecturers who have helped me out over the past four
years some nice cards as well and posted them.

Got a haircut and went to dentist. The dentist noticed
a defect in my teeth, and she sat scraping away, and
knocked a chip out of the enamel on my tooth that hurt
when she did it. So now I have a tiny wee nick in my
tooth, about the size of the bottom of a matchstick.
I've got to go back later on in the summer and have
them sorted out.

I met a kitten last week. you'll appreciate its name:
Dylan.
The owners though, I doubt they named it becuase of
the B+S song. But I thought you still might appreciate
the name and stuff.

Still job hunting. I keep finding jobs suitable for
other people, but nothing for me yet. My time will
come though I'm sure. I need to get a job to pay off
my last phone bill which was ooooh.. sky high.

Anyway, I'll go now, and ride off into the sunset in
my mules.
Love

idles

=====