Sinister: London Picnic

elenita 99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Tue Jul 10 12:52:26 BST 2001

Hello cheese lovers and the others,

P!I!C!N!IC!

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, you didn't even have time to get your pictures
from last picnic that another one is ready. But then, it is summer time, the
only time in the year we can have picnic without getting wet. Or getting
reasonably wet, let's say.
Anyway, I am also being selfish because I missed the last one, but then I am
not the only one and Ally Cookie agrees with me and says that we should have
another picnic. I can even guarantee his exclusive attendance so that is one
more reason for you to come.

So there. Next picnic will be Saturday 28th of July. I guess it will have to
be Primrose Hill, so nobody will get jealous. (BG Mark, someone suggested me
to say Greenwich just to make you cry but I am too nice to do that...However
you should choose your friends more carefully, maybe  ;)

Details like time, meeting point and stuff to be given later on, in the
meantime you can email me to beg for another day more suitable for your
personal needs. (The answer is NO.)
Also if anyone feels like organising some kind of dancing after the picnic,
no need to say you are welcome.

I could go on for ages about my holidays but that will be next week when I
am back, in the meantime I will just go and enjoy it.

Until next time,
Elena xx