Sinister: not much use to anyone

the narrow wizard ol04 at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 10 15:52:39 BST 2001

had a huge amount to say
words of wisdom amassed over the last couple of months since ive been gone
epic artistry to bore into your brain and electrify your soul (from the
greek psuche- that by virtue of which there is life)
truth to drip through your bones and make you whole.

but...well...erm
I seem to have forgotten it

and of course there was all the replies to the posts ive just read through
but i dont want to crush you with the volume of text on stuff thats been
commented on by others already (and they with better comments from better
brains than mine)

so what am i left with?
and will there be any actual content?

and i know i could argue on philosophical grounds that there has never
been content here (though much contentment- thanks for that) but where
would we be then (ahh the troubles of philosophy) and what would we do
there?

This is the first time ive been at a keyboard since the glasgow gigs and
theyve been done to death on here (again better comments from better
brains) but id just like to add
that it was fun
and in my humble opinion
thats the important thing

someone accused me of talking about post industrialisation while waiting
for a pint of murphys at the bar
shit im more inteligent than i thought
there was me thinking i was talking about how shit it is to live in a town
where the major industry closed down and led to 70% unemployment. the
towns recovered seemingly, and everyone has better jobs now, but still
theres nobody smiling.

hey ive just thought of something thats vaguely (drugs made Pauline vague)
to do with B&S
I need to get a new phone cos mine is so old that the company are gonna
stop doing the tarif im on (and the bastards cant just change the tarif
and let me keep my number)
so yesterday i was shopping and looking at phones
and was tempted by one with an mp3 player
so the million dollar question is
does anyone know where i could get mp3s of rare B&S songs
answers off the list please
and if I get a reasonable amount of sources i may find some way of letting
you guys know where they all are

now the bit i dont want to write
im sorry but jonathon david bores me
nice story and all but
it just bores me as a song
(shit it feels like im being unfaithful (shit ive never been unfathful how
would i know))
I do like carriage clock though
a lot

Oh yeah
Pez Perriman
mentioned a newcastle picnic
not sure theres enough of us
but a boozy night out sometime should be sorted out
geordies (bloody scum) and mackems (2-1 we always win 2-1) get in touch

finally can anyone confirm the roots of the word fuck
cos I had it from a ussually reliable source that its an acronym for rape
from
Forced
Unclean
Carnal
Knowledge

but a wise man of sinister disagrees with this
I will bow to the sinisterines judgement
for who am i to blow against the wind

   owen

with that the narrow wizard sent his e-mail, getting tired of playing in
character. there was still a strange smell though.