Sinister: 10 RODDINGTON PLACE

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Tue Jul 10 17:39:37 BST 2001

Hi All,

PEEL SESSION
A reminder that the famous session is being repeated tonight (already, due
to overwhelming demand!), 22:00 to 00:00 BST, see
www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/peel.shtml#sess1 for details.
Apparently it will subsequently be made available on the web for
downloading.

I LOVE MY CAR
Mine’s called Henri, here’s the ode to Max. I’m still stuck on a few of the
lyrics of this deceptively simple little song, so any help with the ?’s
would be gratefully appreciated.

I Love My Car

I love my car
I admit today I've gone too far
To remember myself of my little motor car

I love my dog
I love my pussy cat I love the rat
That lives underneath the floor
And makes his bed from ? ?

I wish I could say the same for you
The day will come soon
When I look in your eyes
But I won't see you

I got a head
Like a soaking sponge I blot it up
Like a little slug
I warmly hug my trivia

I love my car/Carl?
I love my Brian, my Dennis and my Carl/Al?
I could even find it in my heart
To love Mike Love

I wish I could say the same for you
The day will come soon
When I look in your eyes
But I won't see you

(Trumpet break)

I wish I could say the same for you
The day will come soon
When I look in your eyes
When I can see you

POLL DANCING
I know that some of you just can’t get enough of that Peter Miller stuff. So
whilst waiting for his next post to Sinister why not try reading the first
chapter of his supremely funny novel Mucky Pups at www.badosa.com . OK, it
will be familiar to those of you who’ve read Papercuts I, but its still
worth a revisit for the description of the jinormous doggy jobby alone.
Besides, at the rate of a chapter a month you’ll get to read the fifth
instalment of Nee Nee Mun Pish/Mucky Pups long before the next edition of
Papercuts hits the newsstands.

There’s a league table of the most-read authors on the site. Knowing how
much Sinisterines love an on-line poll/encuesta why not see if we can get Mr
Miller to the top. Let the site know what you think of the story too, so as
to encourage them to publish more :)

BELLE THE SPRINGER
Well, cocker spaniel I think, but it didn’t sound quite so appropriate.
Whilst we’re talking pups, check out the (fantastically well taken) photos
of the star of the Glasgow picnic on the Sinister picnic photos page. Pretty
enough to win over even this confirmed cat person, and what a poser! Watch
out Edna.

Love,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK