Sinister: Leazes park? Town moor? Jesmond Dene? Gray's Monument?

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Tue Jul 10 18:58:00 BST 2001

sorry to post twice in as many days but contrary to the narrow wizard's
belief there *are* enough of us to have a pic-er-nic in Newcastle!

i seem to have stolen the crown of north-eastern picnic mummy and as mummy i
say saturday the 18th of August is the provisional date pencilled in on my
diary.

if lots of people have problems with this mail me (off list) and if this is
ideal then mail me also!

if you think you have the ideal spot (not old eldon square, too many goths)
let me know

cheers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh!  jonathan david arrived this morning at bluddy 6:52 with the postman
ringing the doorbell - worth getting out of my pit for though.
SHOCK HORROR - i thought there were two girls with mick on the cover but one
of them's bob from v-twin, actually he looks a bit like tim burgess (with
long greasy hair)!
it all makes sense now, the song is some DeMilleian roman epic with bob as
the protagonist, mick as the guy who gets the girl and gill as the girl,
with stevie as the voice of bob, obviously!

and all three cover stars are members of the reindeer section, who are fab
by the way.  there's a couple of songs on the website to download if you
dont believe me

http://www.brightstarrecordings.com/reindeersection/

that's all from me for a few weeks at least, bye for the noo
pez* (UK)

www.pez.com - the wonderful world of pez ;)

ivorytowers.8m.com - ivory towers records

www.drpez.com - Dr Pez, Spain's premier fish doctor (i think)