Sinister: Because I've been gone a long time, darling

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Wed Jul 11 02:36:40 BST 2001

whewwww

blake emerges from his bear cave with crusty eyes, feeble knees and an
overwhelming sense of overall disorientation.

i had some computer problems (read: my email program blew up due to a viral
infection.  though i gave it tissues and cold medicine, dimetapp of course,
and now it's chipper and, oh wait....it just said that it loves me) but i
have returned only after all of the B&S gigs have ended.  i feel like the
kid who passes out at the party and wakes up later on a nasty couch after
everyone has left and gone home.  or gone upstairs to be smutty.  probably
the latter.

so i'm assuming i've missed much.  so i won't even bother to ask about 1)
interesting gig stories 2) attempts to snog isobel or 3) attempts to snog
struan.  that just wouldn't be proper.

i could also go into a long tangent about all of this great music i've
discovered, but then, i don't think i'm ever really cutting edge, so i'm not
even going to bother.  i could also relinquish further details on my heart
being broken.  but guess what?  it hasn't!  that's right, this super glue is
holding the little pieces of my heart firmly together and i'm proud to say
that so far, so good.  i'm not as willing to totally fall for restaurant
girls, or anything of that nature.

i do have a question though--say you're with your fellow cronies, and a girl
introduces herself to your group because you've met some mutual friends at
an establishment.  what if, say, during dinner, you catch this very pretty
girl taking photos of you?  would you be scared?  flattered?  or would you
run across the floor of the establishment, disrupt many a conversation, and
jump all over her?  yea.  this happened to me.  she actually took two
pictures, i believe.  but of course, i pretended not to realize this.
sorry, i didn't jump on her.  that's not blake's style, you see.  my style
is sort of a semi-run out the door.  maybe i'll run into her again, demand
as to why she took such pictures, and before she can get a word out, plant
one on her delicious lips and wait for the magic.  ahh.  i do like the sound
of that.  and then i'll wait for the inevitable slap.

on the cusp of slumber,
the nerdy shy-eyed pacifist
blake