Sinister: Take my curriculum vitae and shove it

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Wed Jul 11 14:16:24 BST 2001

In their office the quiet boy took a second to think what to do
He got off his seat and he's starting to squeak
and he hears his own voice

For hours and hours he's done nothing but walk around and
give agencies his demands
She sits like a viper I offer my CV
without giving a damn
she takes it

"Honour forbids me but honour be damned
you are shite and you're not what we want
We don't have much work, cos things are going badly
so fuck off and rot"

<instrumental swearing break>

He closed the door of the office
and ran like the scene from the old country song.
Running around the district he's wants
to be drunk with it all

"You said you'd come back to us when a good job is found
and rescue my arse from the fire
but your contribution to all that I did was to say I was dire"

"Night after day after night I want to be working
despite of me doing fuck all
Now I'm going to try and I'll probably cry
if they just leave me alone
and spare some change for myself
I need the buses at six
You should give while you still have the chance"

The others were shocked at my shameful disgrace
at the end of an honoured degree
He paused in the silence to pull down his tie
and observe the girlies...

Ken