Sinister: Aeroplanes that fly 100,000 feet above Hawaii

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 13 00:06:46 BST 2001

Hello to all my dear friends, and those I hope to make.

    I find myself wanting more and more to have a friend who's on the list.
Someone I can have official picnics with and brag to all of you about the
shows I see, etc.  (until last week I had been spelling etc. like ect. God
did I feel stupid!)
    I guess what I am saying is that I am lonely and fiending for Belle and
Sebastian.  IN every way.  Someone from list tried to talk to me today but I
was playing The Sims so I missed my chance.  I'm sorry! I didn't mean to.
    My parents have called on my services to go to a family reunion.  I am
very excited to meet long lost cousins and such. Maybe I'll meet someone who
I will want to write long and detailed letters about my endeavors.
    To all who care, last week I wrote a mail on the way to a job interview
and I just thought I'd update.  I got the job and during training this guy
who came into the store to get running shoes was talking to me about music
and I had a heart attack when he told me to check out Belle and Sebastian.  I
was so thrilled to realize that they were reaching someone other than me in
my small town.  This makes three people that I know that I didn't introduce
to them!  Also, my manager loves them and plays tigermilk every day.  In
short, I am loving my new job!
    Again I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions on how to
broaden my music selection, in a week its expanded from 22 to 27 CDs.

Much love to everyone

kate

p.s. the title is about this plane that will fly for six months straight only
off of solar power and fusion of hydrogen and oxygen.  I thought it was too
cool not to mention.  Expand those air "Super-highways"!!