Sinister: As long as I'm talking to you, talk of the weather will do

Tim Malone tmalone3 at xxx.net
Fri Jul 13 08:29:31 BST 2001

Sinister,
   It has been months since my last confession/post.  I fell out of the
loop while school was being all school like and stuff.  Papers and
reading assignments.  Quite annoying.  Still, I skimmed through most of
the messages I got from you all.  Most of my online time was spent on
other tasks, like trying to endere myself to a girl who was away.  I
don't think it worked, but thats life I guess.
    Reading about all the great gigs has made me so jelous.  I just have
to run to the stereo and put on the first B&S record I can find to
comfort me.  The only show I've seen in ages was Radiohead a few weeks
ago.  It was soooo great.  They played the Gorge, this huge outdoor
ampitheatre.  It was soo lovely.  It was a three hour drive, though that
went quickly, as it was with the aforementioned girl.  Radiohead is just
brilliant live.  They were even playfull, something I didn't expect.
All my favorites were played.  I'm sure it paled in comparisson to
seeing belle & sebastian though.  Oh well, I'll just have to wait for
them to hit the states.  Something I'm sure they will do when I go on
vacation in September, which is already paid for.  That is really all I
have to say at this juncture, nothing exciting is happening in my life.
All I do is work.  46 hours per week.  That should be illegal.
Oh, except I moved since my last post.  I life on capital hill now in
Seattle.  If you're from around here, you'll know that it is a pretty
cool place to live.  Not that it matters, all I do is work.  I guess
I'll soon be known as the boy who's always working.  Oh, I also bought a
tennis racket the other day, anyone want to play?  I haven't gotten to
try it out yet.  My friends all suck.

Tim

p.s, this will be my last post for a bit, as this account will be gone
soon.  Screw Qwest, they're a bunch of wankers.

p.p.s The new Built to Spill is quite good.  The last track almost
sounds like it could be a B&S song.