Sinister: "No," said Piglet, "it's you who were out, Pooh."

Miss Simone Ginlemon libertybelle at xxx.fi
Fri Jul 13 11:57:07 BST 2001

I was too nervous to think of a better heading

Good Day to all of you. I’ve just decided to step out of lurkerdom for the first time since I joined, and I’m asking you to be gentle with me. Will you try at least?

Shall I introduce myself then? I’m 21, and I live in Tampere, Finland. I joined Sinister last October, although I was introduced to the list in the summer of 98 and fell in love immediately. But I’m just shy and I think I enjoy reading these posts more than writing them myself.

We’ve had two thunderstorms today and it’s still only two o’clock. I’m blissed because on Wednesday I saw my biggest ever Finnish pop hero in the flesh. I stood no more than two metres away from him for an hour and I’m still light-headed. He’s like a wee pixie
It may not mean much to any of you but I’d say this pretty much compensates for not having been able to catch B&S. Then again
I’m loving the gig reviews, and the photos
you lucky things.

I don’t think I have much to write about just now, and I’ve probably bored you to death anyway, but I just wanted to dip my toe in the Sinister water for a bit.

I think I’m done, so bye, and watch your step on the forest path!

Johanna

_ _ _
Vastaa ja voita puhelin! Osallistu ioQuiz kilpailuun.
Ohjeet saat täältä www.iobox.fi