Sinister: hello

Lola Monnet lolamonnet at xxx.com
Fri Jul 13 19:10:44 BST 2001

hello.

i have never written to this mail list, i am a little bit terrified. i am
quite uncertain as to what i am supposed to write so i think i should copy
another person's first post.

Good Day to all of you. I've just decided to step out of lurkerdom for the
first time since I joined, and I'm asking you to be gentle with me.

I'm 18, and I live in Paris, France. I joined Sinister approximately 2 weeks
ago, I think I enjoy reading these posts.

the first time i listened to belle and sebastian was approximately 2 years
ago, i found a song on the internet called like dylan in the movies. i am a
big fan of bob dylan so i downloaded the song and it sounded very nice,
although not a lot like bob dylan. and since i have listened to a lot more
of belle and sebastian songs, maybe even more than bob dylan.

i was looking on the internet more 2 weeks ago and found the website for
this mail list, and it seems very interesting. the photos of the people are
very funny. i like the baby photos of the people. i like the things you
write about also, the people i know only talk about bad things like drugs
and kissing a lot of boys. i have never kissed any boys, the boys i know are
always very proud and they only kiss girls to tell their friends that they
kissed girls. i get jealous of the other girls some of the time but then i
think i should save my first kiss for someone who is right for me.

i am also very jealous of the people in uk who can see belle and sebastian
in a concert, it sounded a lot of fun but i won't get to see them.  i think
i have written too much already i will stop now.

lola.