Sinister: sinister: utterly unoriginal and very very dull. i assure you.

bre day seductive_b at xxx.ca
Sat Jul 14 07:33:48 BST 2001

so it seems quite strange that not one week ago i was
getting bored with the millions of sinister posts all
about the same gig.
and now i am contributing to the recent outbreak of
new people posts.
the "hello my name is... and i live.... and i've liked
belle and sebastian since...."

i have been pondering what sort of thing one says the
first time they write mass mail to a bunch of
strangers.  i do not think it matters where i am
from.... or maybe i just think its too dull to reveal.
i would rather come across very glamourous and
mysterious and all that.
......[please note that my spelling is increadibly sad
and underdeveloped.  kindly disregard any mistakes,
and refrain from correcting them in your replies
(forgive my assumption that anyone will bother to
reply)].......

i have never seen belle and sebastian live.
i have never been surrounded by more than one belle
and sebastian fan at a time.
when richard and i went to victoria the girl who
worked at the youth hostel saw my shirt [formerly
known as richard's shirt] and said, "ooh... belle and
sebastian.  they are really good" or something along
those lines, so i suppose at that moment i was
surrounded by two belle and sebastian fans.  a record
to say the least.

red bull and vodka (cue ken's response)
richard john gillanders is a good kisser (cue
richard's repsonse)
stevie trousers is far to young for me [me being aged
92] but if i were only a bit younger i might have to
nap with him.  (not expecting sinister post reply...
but looking forward to possible email on sunday..
heh.)
laura llew (spelt wrong... possibly) is bad at being a
bother but well endowed with words....

.  do those count as inside jokes?  maybe.  if this is
the case then sorry, because i've just managed to
leave the rest of you out.
perhaps i can have inside jokes with everyone... that
way no one will feel left out and i can be the popular
girl.

i am stopping now.

yours,
breanne l. day