Sinister: My girl's not the hideous Sonique

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Sat Jul 14 19:06:28 BST 2001

Hello,

I notice a drop of amount of mails recently after the B&S SINGLE! and PEEL!
SESSION! and GIG! euphoria so I thought I'd inject some fresh seymour stein
into your family tree..

I don't actually have much contents to boot tho, except that hearing about
John John's wet dream the other day I had a sudden revealation that maybe
it's wrong that in The Boy in the Arab Strap album that Seymour Stein should
come before a space boy dream and dirty dream #2.

Talking about dirty dreams, the Dirty Vicar said:

Danger, quoted content ahead.
on 7/7/01 22:45, Laura Llew at lleweth at hotmail.com wrote:
> Make that a quarter
> pounder WITH cheese!

yeah yeah. I won't be the one whose brain turns to mush.
<<

Only if you avoid eating mushy peas, because you are what you eat, you know.
Cats have great agility and you wonder why the Chinese do well in
gymnastics.  I'm crap at gymnastics so don't worry the more cat-like ones of
you.

and thank God I ate those "stud muffins" when I was young.

I must have accidentally also eaten a calculator too, cos the other day I
was watching countdown, and they did the numbers round, and there was a
difficult question and CAROL VORDERMAN DIDN'T GET THE ANSWER and I DID!

I felt really clever, so I e-mailed the answer to countdown at channel4.com as
soon as I could in the hopes that they will get that answer in time and show
it on TV, and then, it occured to me that the program was probably
pre-recorded, I felt really stupid.

Sigh, still have not got a job, maybe I can open some form of bureau de
change around Greenwich, from what I hear from the residents there who
regularly brandish their banknotes on buses needing change I can probably
make a good fortune.  or at least enough to afford some cookies from the
local chinese take-away.  I wonder who burgled the pet shop next door..

bre day said:
>>richard john gillanders is a good kisser (cue ken's response)<<

he is...

On a totally unrelated note, I have been listening to (My girl's got)
miraculous technique for about 10 times in a row, and it's great.. bless
Sturan's sensitive little soul (by "soul" i did mean soul).  In the song he
talked about snaking into your room, well, when I was on my train home from
the RAH! gig, I played the "snake" game on my mobile phone and I got my
highest score ever, maybe it's related.  Maybe not.

Snakes and Red Bulls
Ken