Sinister: Oh! Get me away from here Aunt Diane

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Sun Jul 15 12:49:09 BST 2001

Hello list of perpetual chutzpah!

I've been away from you for so long.  I still have over a hundred emails to read.  I will not delete, not for anything.

There are a few things I've been meaning to tell you but we'll start with:

I'M COMING TO ENGLAND
That's right.  Brace yourself brits.  I'd like to believe my Aunt Diane had a hand in it.  We'd seen her just a few days ago and I've come to the conclusion that something about her countenance makes people want to approve of things.  Peter Carter was just here.  My parents sent him home a week early.  Now I'm coming to see him.  Rarr.  Anyway I think everyone should come to blackpool and see me.  Surely you have nothing else to do then?  Aren't you at least curious?  No?  Oh well, more time to ourselves then.

I've had the new EP a while now.  I won't give another review but I would like to point out something I noticed.  During Lonliness Stuart says "You care I know" and the second time especially it sounds like he is saying "You, Kara, I know."  I submit this as undeniable proof that Stuart and I are the best of friends.

I wish I could remember all the things I meant to say.  The last thing I remember before my sinister hiatus was feeling confused as mr. halfabee was adressing us as if we were all syd barrett.

I saw a red bull yesterday.  Didn't buy any but I think I will in honor of Kenchu being exactly what this list has going for it.

I think we all ought to wish JenOwl a very speedy recovery and much health in the future because we all like her.  I know I do.  She shared her rainbow brite site with me and for that I am eternally grateful.  Shy violet really does kick ass.

Dyma pish.  Hey, Welsh people, is that right?

Kara Jean*