Sinister: A tale of terrifying turtles

MyMomSays at xxx.com MyMomSays at xxx.com
Mon Jul 16 04:50:39 BST 2001

Ok, I have a bone to pick...  Christiaan just came into #sinister and accused
me of loving turtles.
Well, that is just poppycock.  I do not TRUST turtles AT ALL.
Christiaan, you should know this...  it's written all over my face
(especially with the scars and all)...
Let's just say I had a BRUTAL ATTACK from a mean pet turtle... he mutilated
me! It took me a very long time to even be around a turtle again.  I freaked
out and started crying and screaming at the zoo exhibit, even! Let's just say
whenever the turtles start crossing the road and I see them squashed on the
pavement I do not get sad AT ALL.. not in the LEAST.
Oh, and I don't trust hamsters either.. I used to have two of them and one of
them ate the other and then the other one escaped and lived under my couch
for a month... when I finally captured him again I gave him away to my
science teacher for dissection (Actually, no.. he just lived happily in a
squat elementary school building for the rest of his years).  But good
riddance to that hamster, I knew they were trouble from the start.  Believe
you me, it was quite a shock to be 10 and walk in on your fun hamsters that
you just want to put into their exercise ball so they can pee into it and run
into the wall countless time, and find one of them (your FAVORITE, in fact)
chewed up, guts splattered all over the walls, the other hamster licking his
lips maliciously.

It's so hard to trust again.

So, B&S content..  I went to a party last night, brought a few CDs, and
someone requested that I play "Get me away from here I'm dying". So I played
it, and sang along!

Sincerely,
Mandee L. Wright